tools every homeowner should have
My wife often says that I own every tool on the planet. That isn't quite true but I certainly have more than most people given what I do. In my view, there are five tools that every homeowner should have (regardless of how handy they are).
1) Cordless drill and drill bit set- A cordless drill makes it infinitely easier to hang art, install mirrors and the like. You also want the option that a drill bit set provides to drill different sized holes.
2) Level - It is very difficult to hang items evenly or set appliances up properly without a level.
3) Hammer - We all know know why we need one of these.
4) Screwdriver Set - An essential for assembling furniture, installing anchors and changing batteries.
5) Tape Measure - The old adage" measure twice, cut once" says it all.
8/9/2021 02:21:50 am
We all recognize the story of the three little pigs, one pig built a domestic out of sticks, one built a domestic out of straw, and one built a home out of bricks.
Leave a Reply.
I am an experienced craftsman with a passion and talent for home improvement.