My wife often says that I own every tool on the planet. That isn't quite true but I certainly have more than most people given what I do. In my view, there are five tools that every homeowner should have (regardless of how handy they are).
1) Cordless drill and drill bit set- A cordless drill makes it infinitely easier to hang art, install mirrors and the like. You also want the option that a drill bit set provides to drill different sized holes.
2) Level - It is very difficult to hang items evenly or set appliances up properly without a level.
3) Hammer - We all know know why we need one of these.
4) Screwdriver Set - An essential for assembling furniture, installing anchors and changing batteries.
5) Tape Measure - The old adage" measure twice, cut once" says it all.
Benzinger Home Improvement, Ltd.
"We are fortunate to know such a talented craftsman especially in these times when they are very hard to find. We recommend Rob wholeheartedly!"
"He has a deep understanding of all house renovation projects and I have yet to find one he can't do."
"Robs attention to detail is what pulled this project together. His knowledge and overall care shows in his workmanship. I highly recommend him for your projects as you will not be disappointed."
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Web Hosting Canada