My wife often says that I own every tool on the planet. That isn't quite true but I certainly have more than most people given what I do. In my view, there are five tools that every homeowner should have (regardless of how handy they are).
1) Cordless drill and drill bit set- A cordless drill makes it infinitely easier to hang art, install mirrors and the like. You also want the option that a drill bit set provides to drill different sized holes.
2) Level - It is very difficult to hang items evenly or set appliances up properly without a level.
3) Hammer - We all know know why we need one of these.
4) Screwdriver Set - An essential for assembling furniture, installing anchors and changing batteries.
5) Tape Measure - The old adage" measure twice, cut once" says it all.
Benzinger Home Improvement, Ltd.
"We are fortunate to know such a talented craftsman especially in these times when they are very hard to find. We recommend Rob wholeheartedly!"
"He has a deep understanding of all house renovation projects and I have yet to find one he can't do."
"Robs attention to detail is what pulled this project together. His knowledge and overall care shows in his workmanship. I highly recommend him for your projects as you will not be disappointed."
"We truly appreciated his reliability and punctuality, and his overall work ethic. It was a pleasure working with him as he is very knowledgeable, organized, efficient, calm, and an independent, confident worker with a great deal of experience under his belt. Rob will be the one we choose for our future renovation projects. We highly recommend Benzinger Home Improvement."
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by Web Hosting Canada